Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pandy the cat!

Pandy the cat!

I love my cat. We all love our pets. I have always been inspired by animals and especially the ones I am close to. I have had my cat Pandy, for 7 years. I got her from a coworker/friend who could no longer keep her since his son was terribly allergic. She is now 17 and has been a subject of many pieces I have created over the years! I love her dearly! 

The first major creation was a children's book I wrote called Pandy Goes to Town. Below are some of the illustrations form the book 






 I have also made Kawaii Anime T shirt designs based on Pandy


Lolita Pandy and Meers Design
 Pandy on Bass Guitar

 Pandy Ramen Power Design




Lastly, I have also done sculpture as well

Pandy Clothespin Doll


Pandy Day of the Dead


Tiny Pandy Cat available at Etsy : http://www.etsy.com/listing/81369117/ooak-miniature-gothic-figurine-tiny


A little version of her!




I love animal and pet inspired art. I would love to see any you may have.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment