Friday, November 25, 2011

DIY Felt Scrap Necklace


I always end up with lots of felt scraps sorta too small for most projects so I thought of  a way to use some of them :) Follow along and make your own necklace! Great gift idea :)


What you will need for this project:

- Felt scraps
- Scissors
- Needle and thread
- Jewelry chain
- 4 or more jump rings
- Needle nose pliers (small for jewelry)
- Necklace clasp or hook

I cut my felt to look feathers. I used black and brown scraps I found in the box. 


Here are the next items needed


With your pliers open the jump rings and attach them to your chain. One in the middle and one on either side space about 2 inches from center ring.


With your needle and thread attach bundles of 3 to 4 felt feathers to the three jump rings.


With your pliers add a jump ring and a clasp or hook to fasten your necklace.


 That is it! Read to wear or give as a gift!


Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy making this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment