Saturday, December 3, 2011

Inspired by Free People

Hello!

I was doing some trend research for a project and was directed to a site called www.freepeople.com
The clothes, shoes, and accessories are really gorgeous and inspiring. It is a little pricey for my budget but they do have some decent sale items under $30 ( I realize that can still be high for most folks including me :)). I saved many photos from the site just to refer back to anytime I need ideas or inspiration. I have plans to do a DIY post based on an piece from the site :). Below are some of the items I found most amazing!

 Fuax fur! Yay!



















 Please let me know what kinds of things keep you inspired!

1 comment:

  1. I love free people I need to go see what is new & going on there. Thanks for the inspiration. Love that faux fur jacket too!

    ReplyDelete